Pages

Thursday, February 28, 2013

Oh The Things Kids Do #8

The weekly mash-up??

Sofia: Mama, are you SURE Chica's not adopted????

Now, if you've ever seen Wallace and Grommit, you know they talk funny.  Well, my family is slightly obsessed with Wallace and Grommit at the moment. 
The other day Lulu asked, "Can we watch Woolace and Groomet?" (I'm attempting to type out her pronunciation and failing miserably, work with me here and use your imagination!)

As I was finishing my work-out the other day, Lulu ran in,
"Can I work out with you???"
Me: "Oh I just finished!  Sorry!"
Lulu: (wailing) "YOU'RE SO MEAN TO ME!!!! I'M NEVER GIVING YOU A MASSAGE* EVER AGAIN!!!"

And here is an adorable video of Anthony helping my mom sort through old newspapers.  Towards the end you can hear him saying, "Here ya go!"  What a babe! ;-)


And that's been (most of) this week at the Faraj home!

Peace!

*Note: I have never received a massage from this four-year-old little punk and have NO idea what she is referring to! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment