I wish I could work out....ALL.THE.TIME. I kid you not, that is my wish. Unfortunately, I have these stupid things called: school, work, and family obligations. Seriously, if I could drop out of school and just run and work out all day, every day??? HAPPINESS WOULD BE MINE!!! (Not even kidding, even heard of endorphins??? They're fabulous).
Here's the thing, if it weren't for deadlines and homework and tests hanging over my head, I would be working out a TON. As it is, I can't enjoy my workouts because in the back of my mind I'm thinking, "I have to do this, that and the other thing."
It's irritating....to say the least.
But honestly, over the next few months, I am going to be running 5+ miles every day outside just for the sheer joy of running and being outside. I'm waiting till my basketball season finishes up (Yeah, our games are over, but the rest of my team is going to States....I can't because I'm too old, but I'm going as a coach and I still practice with the team), but then I'm going to start running like a crazy person!!!! I'm really, REALLY hoping the weather warms up in the next two weeks so that by the time I start running outside, I don't freeze to death and DIE!!!!! Kidding, but not really.
^That's going to be me, I'm going to be running, with the wind in my hair and I'm going to look so FIIIIIINE and it'll be all movie epic. I'm going to be in such great shape by the time my trip to Brazil comes around, OHHHHH YEAH!!!!
.....Let's say my attempts at becoming a Cross Country runner will most likely be rough and amusing. So of course you'll hear all about it!
Wish me luck!
Peace!

No comments:
Post a Comment