Pages

Monday, February 18, 2013

All Kinds of Damage

At times, I can't even fully voice my anger and frustration with those around me.

Don't get me wrong, I'm a generally optimistic, happy-go-lucky, sanguine person.  So basically, I rarely get angry, but when I do it's intense....but then ten minutes later, I'm good to go again!

However, there are some people who just continually get under my skin and do the most ridiculous things that I won't even detail for fear of ranting and raving and getting so riled up, disastrous events may then occur.  But there are 3-4 people in my life right now (I swear God put them there to teach me to be patient and kind to people I can't stand or get along with) who are just making LIFE very difficult for me at the moment.  I am trying, God knows I am trying, to stay patient...but it can be so difficult when I am getting emails and reminders all the time EVERYWHERE!!!!  That's kind of the huge emotionally draining nonsense I'm going through right now...

The mental damage that's going on has to do with school, my extreme lack of will/desire/energy/motivation/etc.  It's rough and NOT going well in the least.

The physical damage is 100% basketball related...I'm getting so beaten up and bruised helping prep my girls for States...I just wish I could PLAY!!!
I popped my knee out funny today, although that was while playing volleyball....and THAT hurt like crazy, let me tell you.

So I guess the moral of the story is that I am a mentally and emotionally unstable person with multiple injuries. ;)

At least, though, I am not Lulu, who (poor dear) went through a horrendously physically and emotionally traumatic instance earlier today when Anthony bit through her pants and broke skin and made her bleed.  So as bad as I have it.  It could always be worse!

Peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment