Pages

Saturday, February 2, 2013

Keep Your Mouth Shut!

"If you keep your mouth shut you will never put your foot in it."

I'm just saying, those are words to live by.  Actually, no.  Here's the thing, you need to learn the absolute BEAUTY of DISCRETION.  Knowing when you should or shouldn't say something is KEY for success in life.

I mean, seriously, KNOW YOUR FREAKING AUDIENCE.  Before you say anything (especially if it's something that's even remotely hurtful) say to yourself, "Who am I saying this to?  How will they feel about it?"

I swear, if people don't start watching what they're saying, not to mention the damage they can cause...

I am going to hole up in my room and never speak to a living being again!!!!

Ok, I'm being dramatic....I'm just fed up with people's crass, careless comments and it makes me irritable.

I'll try to tone that down! (Ha ha!)

In other news, I'm talking to a few people about rooming together in the Fall...super psyched!  But I'm totally freaked out that I'll end up with someone who's either terrifying or creepy or weird or anything like that.

Well, that's really all I have to say, because I'm in a pretty shnizzy mood right now.

Catchya later!

Peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment