Why haven't I been posting DAILY?!?! (I know, you're all DYING inside from my lack of 24/7 posting...get over yourselves, people!)
Ahem. Anyway, the answer is because my life is freaking AMAZING!!!! That's really all I NEED to say, but now I'm just going to share with you all....now, don't take this as bragging, I'm just overjoyed and actually pretty amazed at everything that is going RIGHT with my life right now.
1) I got a freaking iPhone!!! I mean, I don't deserve it, at all...but my dad's cool like that
2) My basketball team beat a team I can't STAND by 20 points!!!!
3) I played probably my best game of the season today
4) My team's overall record (before our last game...which is tomorrow) is 7-2
5) I have a full tuition scholarship to a pretty great college
6) I met someone who might turn out to be my DREAM roommate
7) My house is CLEAN!!! (You don't understand what a wonderful thing this is)
8) School is pretty manageable at the moment...yes, I HAVE been shirking SOME responsibility here...but hey, that's senioritis
9) My family is the COOLEST
10) I'm starting to feel confident in my skin aka grow up!
11) I'm still a little, giggly, happy kid at heart
12) God is....wow...God is just incredible
13) I am the most fit I have been in my life...EVER
14) I have more than I could ever earn/deserve/hope for
15) I'm going to be 18 in about a month
16) I'm growing super close with my younger siblings
17) I'm going to Brazil in April
18) I'm GRADUATING in MAY!!!!
19) I'm reading a few great books
20) I get to babysit adorable kids all day-->miss homework-->GET PAID MUCHO DINERO!!!
...OK, I should really stop now...it's getting to be bragging-ish. I swear I'm not bragging....I could go and tell you about all the things that are going wrong at the moment (and believe me, there's plenty) but I'd really rather not think about them at the moment...besides, the pros FAR outweigh the cons.
Soooo that's all I have to say about THAT...
Peace!
No comments:
Post a Comment