Pages

Thursday, January 10, 2013

Kiddy Quote Of The Week: #1

Little kids say the weirdest, cutest, funkiest, most violent, hilarious, spunky, frightening things...

As I have (as my only-child coworker likes to joke) 50 younger siblings and since they do say the darndest things, I thought I'd institute a "Kiddy Quote Of The Week."

If you could see my Facebook page, you would notice that all of my statuses are either about sports...or are quotes from my siblings.  I'll try and post more of those, because they really are entertaining.

For those of you who wonder at my choosing of Thursday for the weekly quote, well, I blame the Q (my place of work), it's a movie theater so the "end" of our week is Thursday.

Anyway, for the FIRST EVER Kiddy Quote of The Week:

(After hearing about a horrible doctor's appointment I endured): "UHHH...I will CUT him...I mean, not THAT badly...and I'll make sure it's not his right hand so he can stitch himself up..."

-Gianna (age 10); Don't worry, she was kidding....mostly!!

Happy Thursday!
 

Peace!

1 comment:

  1. Hey there! I've got 5 younger siblings and lately they've been getting on my nerves all the time. Then I read this and was reminded of how wonderfully cute little ones can be! So thank you for this post...it was just what I needed to read today! I look forward to more!

    ReplyDelete