Pages

Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Pure Heaven

"Yeah you make feel like, I've been locked out of heaven
For too long, for too long."

Bruno Mars may have questionable morals, but I understand those two lines right now.

You see, at this time, I am sitting in a chair with a Shiatsu Massage Cushion.  My people, you do not understand the words "Heaven on earth" until you have experienced the joy of the Shiatsu Massage Cushion.

My. Word.

Pure Heaven.  As in, I MAY JUST FALL ASLEEP OR JUST PLAIN DIE FROM JOY!!!!!!

* SIIIIIIGHHH *

Oh yah, mm mm good.

In other news, my brother is well on his way to an all-out sugar coma.  I swear, he's been ingesting sugar like nobodies business since he woke up.

This Christmas may be one of my favorite in memory.  It was simple, I got the perfect gifts, and the looks on my little sisters faces??  Definitely the best part.  I thought Lulu (who actually turns 4 in just over a week) was going to explode!

I'm pleasantly full and perfectly content.

May you all have a blessed and amazing Christmas!

Peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment