Pages

Monday, December 24, 2012

My Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad PROBLEM

I have a problem...
A terrible, terrible problem...
To be honest, most of the time, I can get by and not suffer TOO badly from the horror that is my problem....
But, then again, for every "most time" there is the "rest of the time" offsetting it.

And now, for the sad, sorry, horrendous, painful truth:

I--I CAN'T WRAP PRESENTS!!!!!!!!!!!

I mean, I guess technically yes I CAN (for those of you who would judge the reality of my last statement).  The problem is, I cannot do so well.  My presents usually end up looking like a mangled, taped together, ripped...THING.

'Tis the most terrible season to be a terrible gift-wrapper...

This year, I sort of, half-solved my problem:  I think I may have finally been able to convince my siblings that poorly-wrapped gifts are a symbol of just how "nice" the child has been..

AHEM.

Regardless, this year I didn't do TOO terribly bad...then again, I think I'm looking at that stack of disfigured objects through rose colored glasses and claiming more skill than I actually do possess.

Someday...HA!!!!! No.  That will never happen.  My poor, possible, future children...maybe I'll simply hire someone to wrap for me...

Well, I'm off to bed so that SANTA WILL COME AND LEAVE PRESENTS FOR ME UNDER THE TREE!!!! (I'm expecting a baby blue convertible and a yacht this year, because really, it isn't TOO much to ask, is it, Santa Baby??)

Peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment