So, funny story, this.
My younger siblings get home from Mexico last night, at about 10 to 12AM. I am exhausted and I know I have to get up in about 6 hours for my LAST.AP CALC.CLASS.OF THE SEMESTER!!!
I know that the next day is going to be rough, but I say to myself, "Eh, I can do it...it's one last day."
Fast forward to this morning, 9:04A.M....
Me: * Rolls out of bed * "OH MY GOSH!!!!!!! I SLEPT THROUGH MY ALARM!!!"
Dun.Dun.DUNNNNN.
I sound awful, and I mean, TRULY awful...my voice is COMPLETELY shot for no reason whatsoever. I frantically begin shooting off texts and making phone calls. Luckily, I got ahold of my teacher who was totally cool about the whole thing, adding, "Go back to bed! You sound like you need more sleep!" She sent home my homework with my neighbor and all's well that ends well.
Now, I'm at a coffee-shop, ingesting as much caffeine as it takes to get me going and being absolutely unproductive on my computer...after all, it IS Christmas Break now.
This isn't exactly how I envisioned starting my Christmas Break, I definitely thought I'd finish it feeling more accomplished. But I'll take what I can get. It's Christmas Break, which, when you're homeschooled like I am, means, "Cram about 2 months worth of schoolwork that I was SUPPOSED to do for my mom the rest of the semester into 2 weeks!!!!"
That being said, I should probably close down shop now and head home to noise, school and "Christmas Break."
Thank you, my beautiful Espresso Royale for being here for me when I needed to kick back and chug some mocha!!!
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!! Hope you all enjoy your Christmas Breaks!!
Peace!
No comments:
Post a Comment