There are aspects of this beautiful country that remind me a little of Honduras (where I go every few years to visit family). But I think it's safe to say I've never been any place quite like this one.
I got here Monday morning and was so wiped out...all I could do is take a nap and drool all over Shannon's pillow (sorry, Shannon!!!). But Tuesday-Thursday was spent at the beach. I have to say that this just the R&R that the doctor prescribed (well, what he would have prescribed had I GONE to the doctor).
I still have had homework to do during this vacation but, all things considered, that's not too terribly horrible considering I've done most of it while at the beach and, really, if you HAVE to do homework, it's better to do it with a stunning view, don't you think? Ah, the beauty of homeschooling.
At the moment I'm recovering from a sunburn...I'm looking more "brown" now, but for a few days there I was a fried tomato. Ouch. That fact however will not stop me from going and spending the day by the pool with Shannon and my Chem homework!! Hey, I only have a few days left, who cares if I'm a crispy tomato chip? Well...my mom might if I contract skin cancer Ah, oh well...the price we pay for relaxation! With finals and AP testing coming up, this trip may preserve my sanity!!!!
This was my view as I did homework, not bad, huh? Yes, I took this picture all myself, thank you very much!
Anyway, I gotsta go before Shannon smacks me! ;-)
Peace!!

No comments:
Post a Comment