Pages

Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Technically Mentally Imbalanced

Well, I know I have been incredibly absent from the cyber world lately.  Really can't complain.  I'm too busy to think let alone spend much time online!

You see, I know I haven't been able to shut up about it, but this week is tech week!!!  So close to the end!  Tomorrow is opening night.  "So why then," you may ask, "are you spending time online NOW?!  It's 10:30, Alex!! GO TO BED!!!"  Well, in a frightening turn of events, my throat is KILLING me.  So here I am, sipping tea, nibbling chocolate (SHH!! Don't tell my mom!  Not supposed to have sugar this week!  Oops...),  listening to the thunder and rain, observing this spectacular lightning show, and trying to clear out my inbox...quite the task I might add.

Basically though, I am just so happy to see this play coming together.  I'm so blessed to work with so many talented, some experienced, some up-and-coming actors and actresses.  Not to mention the hard-working crew/director/producer/musical instructor/pit orchestra/etc etc etc!!!!!!!!!!

Well, DANG.  I'm just surrounded by amazing people!  This is why I do drama...as much as I complain about...well...EVERYTHING along the way, during, and after...the way that everyone ends up meshing is just such an incredible experience.

Granted, I will now take this time to apologize to my fellow cast and crew.  I know my awkward dancing/comments plus absolutely no personal space bubble may make you uncomfortable or make you all question my sanity...BUT IT'S SO FUN!!!  Plus, I'm too exhausted and warn out and ALL of my personal space bubbles have been popped in this whole process of becoming "Jennifer Owen."  So, I'm now including you all on my awkward ride! ;-)

Anywho, I'm not making sense and I'm just about done with my tea (sorry, Harrison, it's peppermint with honey and not hot water with lemon and honey...I just can't do it!!) and I'm tired and would like to finish my chapter of Catching Fire!

Hopefully I will see many of you at the show over the next 3 days (!!!!).

Peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment