Those of you don't understand, this title is referencing an American Rock band "Pan!c At The Disco." Don't look them up. They're really as irrelevant as this note.
Basically, I did the math, it was complicated, but I did it. One week from Thursday is Opening Night for Babes In Arms!!!!!!! At this time, all of my unpreparedness is rushing through my head. Every scene that I should run over about 1,000 more times, every song I should nit-pick, every single dance I should glam up and add more grace to....my word. "Panic" is not a sufficient word, let's just say that!
On top of that, finals are rapidly approaching, my personal life is a little bit asfjhahsdjfkh right now, not to mention the fact that I have a Brazil trip to prepare for! It's times like this I need to step back, take a deep breath and reorganize my priorities.
There's too much living to do to waste life freaking out. So I'm going to give this one over to the Big Guy and hope for the best. I mean, really in the long run, all this stuff? Doesn't really matter.
Anyway, despite my freaking out...I'm actually, surprisingly, incredibly excited for this show! I can't WAIT!!! My fellow leads are incredibly talented and I'm so blessed to be working with them!
BUY TICKETS!! COME!!! :D
Peace!

No comments:
Post a Comment