PROS:
1) I can actually get them to clean the house when I ask instead of being ignored (We'll get to the cons of this later)
2)
I get to take Lulu out for expeditions (aka errands, but hey!) 3) I get to do cool things, suchas spend the night at my grandma's with the kiddos and my puppy
4) I can watch Netflix and do homework at the same time AND NOT GET IN TROUBLE
5) I control my schedule...and everyone's really! >:-D
6) My sleep schedule is all my own
7) I took the kids out for dinner. Why? 'Cause I can.
8) I can wear sweats with a nice sweater and my mother will not inform me that I look like a hobo
9) I can blast music
10) I can send the kids next door for a couple of hours and enjoy some peace and quiet
CONS:
1) My dear children (aka siblings) have the tendency to be quite sassy (when they are good, they are very very good and when they are bad they are HORRID)
2) I really am all on my own, as I don't get much help from my siblings
3) I am left for hours at a time by myself while they go have sleepovers elsewhere
4)
I really miss my baby brother and my Bella </3
5) Mom training is hard, I'm running around like a headless chicken trying to get children to their appropriate appointments/play dates/etc
6) Feeding picky eaters?!?! My word
7) Trying to deal with tired children? (HEH! >_<)
8) Trying to get homework done with disasters exploding here and there? Not so much.
9) Missing my parents?? Ouch.
10) Everyone thought Lucia was my daughter (face palm)
And I really don't have any other cons. This has been a pretty fantastic (albeit a little lonely) week.
I must say, I can't wait until Sunday when most of my family will return to me!
And I know I blew the "quotes thing" yesterday, but that's ok...this will count??? I don't even know!
Peace!


No comments:
Post a Comment