Pages

Thursday, March 7, 2013

Intervention!!!

Guys, I know I had that whole thing yesterday about an addiction and it was a good thing, NOT a crises, blah, blah, blah.  Well, that aside, I have another addiction...it's detrimental to my bank account and most likely my waistline...(deep breath) here goes: Almond Flour Banana Bread.  Judge me as you will....this is literally probably the most FAN-TAS-TIC thing I have eaten in my entire LIFE!! (OK, not really, but it's UP THERE!!!!) Pair it with some butter and some coconut milk??  Dear Lord have mercy on me....so. GOOD.

Here's the problem, almond flour costs muy, muy dinero.  It's redonkulous.  For real.  Here's the real issue, I guess:  Between me and my mom (mostly me)...we've gone through two loaves of this heavenly substance in TWO. DAYS!  Kid you not, it's THAT good.  Granted, they're small loaves, but still!!  The stuff is so flibbin good! 

In my defense, it's sweetened with honey and contains "not one granola of sugar" (according to my mother, who actually meant "granule").

Anyway, someone needs to stop me because my mother is getting irritated because well...I'm eating all of her bread, and apparently this shows a lack of gratitude or some such thing.  In any case...SOMEONE GET ME OUT OF HERE BEFORE I EAT THE NEW LOAF COOLING ON THE STOVE RIGHT NOW!!!

Peace!!

P.S.  By the way, if you come over and expect me to share, you can walk your butt right back out the door.  My mommy says I can't share. ;-) True story.

2 comments:

  1. Make your own almond flour....very easy to do. And healthier too. Then you can share :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's what my mom was saying, we're going to start doing that. And then (of course) I will share! :)

    ReplyDelete