H333Y! H0W R U?!? OMG! I LiKe LuV yEwWWw!!! L0L!
What. Is. That?! I feel as though it's some alien dialect that no one can understand or comprehend! With the exception of 13-year-old, teeny-bopper barbies that is. Seeing it makes me get indigestion. It makes me want to scrub my eyes out and use words like, "execrable." Simply because I can and it makes me have some hope in the future for intelligent life-forms.
Honestly though, where does this come from? And WHY?! The numbers instead of letters? Random and incorrect capitalization? The HORRENDOUS misspellings?! It makes me want to puke. Honest-to-goodness puke.
I just want this to sink in with you all: there are real people who type like that. Out there. In the real world. Here on earth. Let that soak in.
....
Has it soaked?! Good. Now my saturated friends, NEVER let yourself become....THAT!!!
There is absolutely NO reason for it and the teeny-bopper phase has to end. We must put an END to this atrocious reality with loquacious speech, fancy words, and intelligent thoughts. That is the only way to slowly but surely return sanity to a world of misspellings and other hellish artifacts of an unintelligent age. We must demand a higher way of LIVING!
Alright, inspirational speech is over. Now admire this picture of a real-life BARBIE!!!!!!!!
Please, PLEASE do not sink to the level of lesser intelligence. I'm not saying any of us are any better or worse than girls like the one pictured above. Of course we must love and respect all human beings as they are the sons and daughters of God Himself. The point I'm trying to make here is this: "sPEEkinG lyKe tHiZ d0es nt m8Ke yEww C00l!"!!!! Tu comprende??
Good.
Peace!!

No comments:
Post a Comment