I know, I know, I'm a horrible terrible really bad person who hasn't posted in forever. Boo hoo! ;-)
You see, the issue seems to be that I have a slight addiction. No worries, no worries, you don't need to call the police on me or try and get me any sort of THERAPY or anything of that caliber. In fact, this isn't necessarily a BAD addiction!
"WHAT?!" You may be saying at this point. Well you see, I've already told you about my fabulous plans to work out (running and strength training basically) a bunch and be fit and be happy and be even MORE subitooattractive (don't ask). Here's what I DIDN'T plan on: I'm addicted. I love it. I can't stop...I mean, it hurts like crazy when I'm actually lifting weights or running, but I LOVE it. My best ideas hit me when I'm running and (and I'm not being masochistic here) I've never felt so good as I do with that shakey, shivery pain I get after I work my muscles (more like lack thereof).
So basically, I'm a freak of nature. Begin judgement now.
Now STOP. I'm winning because despite my psychotic attachment to this, when we're all 90 years old, I will challenge you to a race and THEN see who's laughing!!!!!
Kidding. Anyway, my whole point in this is not to brag, but to explain my absence. All this working out is stealing prime homework hours and soooo I'm getting behind and have no time to share my mindless, meaningless thoughts with you all. I know, I don't know how you've survived at all without me.
Also, if you didn't already notice, the name of this is a play on words from a Ke$ha song (I'm addicted It's a CRISES My friends all think I'm CRAZY My judgement's gettin' kinda' HAZY...) anyway. Despite the fact that I still maintain that Ke$ha is a bizarre freak of nature, she has yet again lent me words that I would otherwise not have had.
That is all I have to say.
Peace
Subitooattractive? Really, you're still going with that? Sheesh.
ReplyDeleteIt just popped into my head mid-post. No hating.
ReplyDelete