It's official, I'm scrumptious. Mary over at The Fraying Scarf nominated this blog as "Scrumptious"!! What I'm supposed to do at this point is nominate other blogs, but a) I don't really follow other blogs and b) I leave at 3:45 AM tomorrow to go to Honduras! So, I will answer Mary's questions and thank her from the bottom of my heart for the nomination, but that's all I will be able to manage for the time being!
1) What makes you nervous the most? Oh, gosh! I guess either heights or being forced into situations where I have absolutely no idea what to expect.
2) If you could travel anywhere in the world to eat a certain kind of food, where would it be and what would you eat? Oh. My. Gosh. France. And I would want to eat all sorts of breads and cheeses and fondues. Mm-Mm.
3) What do you want to learn about a person when you first meet? What sort of things they're interested, whether or not they're out-going/crazy or more shy, umm and I'm sure there's more but I've never really thought about it before I guess!
4) What is your most commonly-crossed pet-peeve? Messes. Messes, messes, messes. I guess I should expect it, what with 7 siblings...but my word!!!! Also people who don't keep their word or are untimely or inconsiderate!! OK...so I have a lot of common-place pet-peeves!
5) How do you wear your hair on a daily basis? In a braid or a bun. (Curly hair problems...)
6) What day of the week do you most look forward to? Why? Friday. I work weekends a lot, so it's not because I finally get a break...I guess Fridays just have a flair of excitement that makes me giddy.
7) What do you consider your most unique feature? My sister says my weirdness or my eyeballs...but I guess I would say my eyes (they're yellow sometimes, OK? That's pretty fricken nuts) or my hair.
8) What is your favorite drink? Vanilla milkshakes...gentlemen, the way to my heart? Milkshakes. Mm-mm, GOOD! ;-)
9) What do you do to cheer yourself up after a bad day? I listen to music, read a good book, take a nap, and read Psalms.
10) What is the most embarrassing piece of clothing you currently own? Oh gosh, so many to choose from...
ANY hoot'n'holla', that is enough for one night, I'm going to, once again, appreciate that feeling of scrumptiousness and attempt to get some sleep in before I go to HONDURAS! :D :D :D :D :D
Peace Out!
No comments:
Post a Comment