Pages

Saturday, June 1, 2013

I Blame Caffeine

I would like to clarify, I am not addicted to caffeine.  In fact, I can go without my coffee and function on an average level and be pleasant enough, thank you very much.

HOWEVER, you will find that WITH coffee, my natural tendency to be happy-go-lucky, cheerful, optimistic, and friendly become somewhat...magnified.

I suddenly am overwhelmed with desires to do crazy, creative things.  Today's newest brainstorm is to open a Gluten Free restaurant among other things.  Essentially, I've decided that if my career in Nursing doesn't pan out, I'm going to change my degree to a Business/Culinary one and yada-yada-yada.  Anyway, it's brilliant.  You wouldn't understand.

I've also decided I'm going to do some extensive work to make sure my application to EMU's Nursing program is undeniably fabulous.

In addition, in July, I'm considering switching Coffee Shops...nothing personal, Biggby..I just have some big plans here and you're not complying.

OH!  AND I started that blog I was talking about starting....and by "started" I mean, I set up the template...I just have yet to, uh, POST anything...but details, details...I'll get started on that today.  Check it out sometime: The Way The Cookie Crumbles.  May I just add, however, that it's going to have a much different feel and will be more focused on my diseases, eventually college, and just life and less of a Beavis and Butthead feel.

Wow.  OK.  Case in point, I become Hammy with a mission on caffeine.  It's truly entertaining, I assure you.

Peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment