Pages

Saturday, May 18, 2013

Busy Bee

Well, I can for real and for certain say that I am no longer a Senior.  How this happened?  I do not know.  But I got me mah big shmanshy diploma.

My gosh, though...my life.  I've been so busy lately that I'm constantly going someplace and doing something.  Today is the first time in WEEKS that I'm allowed to just sit down and relax.  I have NOTHING going on tonight!!!!  I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO WITH MYSELF!!!!!! I just can't deal with this whole "sitting around" thing.  It's weird.  I may go take a nap, because I'm so sleep deprived....I don't even know how I'm alive right now.

I just started a new job at Biggby.  Craziness.  My boss is a bit...odd.  But I love my job...except when I don't, which, honestly, isn't very often!  Thank God.

Anyway, I just found out GREAT news for the trip me and my friends are planning for July AND prom is tomorrow AND I had coffee...so I've successfully avoided any panic attacks today (this is a big deal for me right now...I've been having panic attacks almost daily! :p)!!!  I must say, I'm pretty dang pleased with life today!!

The one debby downer to today, is my food intake is being extremely restricted which makes me a grumpy pants...BUT, I shall live! ;-)

Well, I have nothing to say anymore right now...I just want to go finish my book and take a nap....and maybe make myself some pudding...hmmm...

Well, joy to the world!  Enjoy this FABULOUS weather!

Peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment