My dear friends...I have fallen far. You see, on Wednesday...a dear friend of mine gave me a bar of chocolate (THANK YOUUU!!!). And yesterday, as I was enjoying the deliciousness of said chocolate...my poor, innocent little sister (...wait...she's my little sister....of course she's not innocent...) came up and asked me, oh-so-sweetly/dramatically: "Please! May I have a piece of that amazing looking chocolate?!?!??!" But, the problem is--when it comes to chocolate--I am unforgivably selfish. My response is depresificatably predictable. "NO! WHY?! BECAUSE....IT'S MINEE!!!!" Oh yes, my friends....I went there. I am throughly ashamed of my behavior.
I have this problem (some prigs might call it a DISEASE!). Unless I care deeply for someone...I WILL NOT share my food with them. Please do not assume that I do not care deeply for my crazed little sister...I do...immensely!
But....but...in my defense....it was chocolate!!! Do you not understand this moral dilemma?!?! I was, as the saying goes, between a rock and a hard place. And unfortunately for my already guilty conscience....the same thoughtful friend who brought me chocolate the first time, brought me more yesterday. Do not misunderstand me...I am most grateful...chocolate is the essence of awesome! Well, I will leave you to ponder this...I certainly don't know whether to feel guilty or appeased. I'm sure I will survive regardless.
Be good. Eat chocolate. And at least consider sharing a square of it or something!
Peace Out,
Choco-holic!
No comments:
Post a Comment