Pages

Sunday, April 17, 2011

Finishing Finals

My therapist told me the way to achieve true inner peace is to finish what I start. So far today, I have finished 2 bags of M&M's and a chocolate cake. I feel better already.

Above, in that quote you see true accomplishment. Now, what I'm about to accomplish isn't QUITE the same in enormity or importance...but it's something nonetheless...tomorrow I'm taking half of my finals. After Wednesday (at APPROX. 12:05) I will have completed all my finals...therefore marking the END of my 10th grade year! :D

Now, I won't officially be done until I'm all caught up on Religion and History :/ But by mid-May, I'll be through with it all! The play I'm in will be complete...and HELLO SUMMER AND FREEDOM! It's purty much gonna be da bomb.

This summer: Up north, friends, pool, bonfires, and lots and lots of fun! Sound good? Yeah, I think so too! :D

Well, I'd better go study it upp!

Peace Out,
I Can See The Finish Line!!! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment