Ok, so purty much I have a LOT to say about friends lately! :) The past week has been insane and I've never had to rely so much on my buds before! I have to say, as stressful and emotional as it's been...it's also brought me so much closer to so many amazing people!
Friend A: We cried on each others shoulders last Wednesday. We've sent each other inspiring quotes all week. We've talked on the phone, encouraged each other....it's incredible! I've always considered her one of my best friends...but I feel so much closer to her than EVER!!
Friend B: Bought me chocolate! TWO BARS!!!! 'Nuff said! :D
Friend C: Well, she's one of my besties! She's helped me get through a LOT!
Friend D: Has been sending me the most amazing emails!!! I never realized that maybe people saw me differently then I saw myself...crazy, huh?! ;p
Anyway, life is crazy. Believe me, this past week, half my posts have been depressed, half have been peppy.....so yeah, better enjoy my happiness while ya can! :D
Be free, my beautiful dove! (<--from Megamind)
Peace Out,
Bubbles
No comments:
Post a Comment