"Actually, I think the average voice is like 70 percent tone and 30 percent noise. My voice is 95 percent noise." -Harvey Fierstein
That should be a quote from the lips of my very cute but very, Very, VERY loud little sister. Ohhhh my word. Right now, I have my ipod plugged in and I have it almost as loud as it can go. Y'see, my dear, darling little sister has a voice that is sometimes the equivalent of nails on a chalkboard. She does this thing where she doesn't sing...she shrieks/yells/yodels/screeches out a song (uhhhh..."song"). Then she goes up to the piano and starts banging some tune out. Oh, and she makes up her own songs on the piano as well.
Now don't get me wrong, when she wants to, she can sing beautifully and can play the piano pretty well....when she wants to. Key words there, my friend. It is seldom that she thinks it's a good idea to actually play/sing nicely.
No comments:
Post a Comment