Pages

Friday, February 11, 2011

"I like you a lot, lot, think you're really hot, hot!"

"I wanted to kill the hottest person on Earth. Then I learned that there were laws against suicide."
---Missy Fruchter
For those of you who don't recognize the title of this post, it is a Lady GaGa song. Before you go running in terror...I should tell you this...Lady GaGa is a freak, I recognize this...you should too. One more thing before I continue...that was a pointless disclaimer.

Yes, I am very attractive. And why shouldn't I be?? Why should I be anything except that which I am?? It would be pointless for me to lie to you at this point. You might be saying to yourself "Well, she could be lying to me...she could be lying about everything." But WHY, I must ask, would I do such a thing?? I assure you, I never lie (not unless I can help it). See?? That was not a lie. Believe you me. I am an incredible person. No, I am not cocky. Just sure of myself. And why shouldn't I be? As I have said before: I. Am. AMAZING. I'm sorry. I don't mean to make the rest of the world jealous. I am simply pointing out that which is an obvious truth to bring more attention to the matter. And why shouldn't I?? The truth should be known. I am da bomb and there's really nothing anyone can do about it. Please do not take it too hard. It's very difficult to be amazing as I am.

Well, I'd better go off and share my awesomeness with the rest of the world.

If you ever find yourself suffering with some self-doubt, just re-read this post and pretend you wrote it (even though you couldn't have because no one can really say it other than I since I am the one who wrote it and posses all of the awesomeness and hottness) [<--My English teacher would throw a fit on account of that run on sentance....]

Peace Out, Hot Tamal
é

6 comments:

  1. (snort) and my sis thinks I'm full of myself!!! Sheesh woman!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not "full of myself"!!! Simply very very very confident. Why is this a bad thing???
    ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't say it was! And yes you are full of yourself!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. PSSSH! Says you! You are so full of yourself!
    Hahaha. I am. Meh, it could be worse! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. yes we are both full of ourselves

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yepp. Ain't nothing wrong with that :))

    ReplyDelete