Pages

Sunday, February 20, 2011

Lazy, Lazy, Lazy Meee

Laziness is nothing more than the habit of resting before you get tired. -Jules Renard
I'm sure we all can relate to that particular quote. I mean think about it...no wait...don't...please. That would go against the very theme of this whole post. And really, why do anything when you could be doing nothing??
Tomorrow=Snow day for me and most of Michigan. See, the wonderful, wonderful, WONDERFUL thing about Michigan weather is, last week, it was almost 50 degrees. Now, we are on in the middle of a snow storm. Whoop-dee-doo. In other words, Michigan is like a highly hormonal girl. Isn't that just stupendous? Well, the good news is, Michigan summers and falls make up for the crummy winters:)
Anyhoot'n'holla, tomorrow is going to be an exceedingly lazzzzzy day. Unless, of course, I end up going sledding with some friends. But I find that that is very unlikely considering I will most likely not get a ride to my friend's house. It's that whole lazy thing, y'know?? It makes the idea of getting up and going ANYWHERE very problematic. In fact, right now, I am sitting in front of the TV doing nothing but throwing a bunch of slightly in-coherent and jumbled up words and phrases on the internet for everyone to read. Although, I must say, I am tired. Tired+lazy=disaster. Well, maybe not. But it sure seems that way. I think I'll sign out now. Maybe get some sleep..oh wait...then I'd have to walk up the stairs...I really should think these things through...

Eat. Sleep. Be happy. Don't work too hard.

Peace out,
Laz.....

No comments:

Post a Comment