Pages

Friday, February 4, 2011

Definition Of "Best Friend"

"When you're in jail, a good friend will be trying to bail you out. A best friend will be in the cell next to you saying, 'Damn, that was fun!'"
---Unknown
That, in a nutshell, is me and my best friends. I mean, none of us have ever actually
been to jail but...well, you get the idea.
There's something buried in the brains of every teenager alive that says "HEY! YOU'RE WITH YOUR FRIENDS...GO DO SOMETHING STUPID!!!!" And, of course, we do. I'm not really sure where we come up with our stupendous ideas...but it's not until later that we're like, "Hmmm...that was dumb!"
Although, if you're having the following conversation for the 10th time...you are probably not the sharpest tool in the shed...

"Hey Mom...can you come bail me and my buddy out??"
Mom: "What did you do
this time?"
You: "Ummm..."
Mom: "Let me guess...you're with (Insert Name Of BFF Here), aren't you?"
You: "Duuh!"

Eh, but best friends aren't just there to get in trouble with. Best friends make up crazy nicknames for each other and come up with retarded jokes...stuff like that:)

If you don't have any best friends...HA! Everyone has a best friend...who am I kidding, right?!

Be good. Use your head. And don't die.

Peace Out,
BD

2 comments:

  1. How do you know you friends haven't been to jail?

    Oh and yeah as a great person once quoted,

    "I can be mature and smart, being stupid and immature is just so much more fun"
    -Yours Truly

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm trying to make my friends look good. Deal wit it.

    Haha. This is true:) That is how I live my life. I am mature and smart only when it is required.

    ReplyDelete