Pages

Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Blood Caffeine Content--OVERLOAD

If there were a legal limit for caffeine similar to that for blood alcohol content....I'd be in deep trouble.  I am caffeinated past what I should be allowed.  I have the whole shaky, jittery, bubbly, explode-y feeling going on right now.  The worst part is.....I am in a public place.  More specifically...A COFFEE SHOP.  This is good and bad.

Pros:

  • I have ready access to more caffeine.
  • I'm a regular here, so I'm restraining myself from doing anything stupid.
  • I have free WiFi.
  • I can people watch.
  • I can be out of the house for a little while.
  • I have fast internet.


Cons:

  • I have ready access to more caffeine.
  • I can't do anything spastic.
  • I have no earbuds and therefore cannot listen to music.
  • I can't wear sweatpants.


AND THE PROS WIN OUT 6-4!!!!  WHOOP WHOOP!!!!

First of all, you may be wondering why I'm at a coffee shop for no good reason instead of at home in my sweatpants looking like a homeless druggy....and if you're not wondering, I don't care, I'm going to tell you anyway.

You see, I have this little problem.  I live in The Middle Of Freaking Nowhere and I have Internet That Needs To Be Left 6 Feet Under With A Blank Tombstone.  It's that bad.  I mean...really, REALLY bad.  ANYWAY...my dearest, darling sister Bella is taking online classes and because Michigan decided to drizzle on us, our DEAR DARLING FREAKING PIECE OF POOP WIFI decided to go PFLLLTTTTT and not work.  So, with Bella already a half an hour late for her hour long class, what is there to do but jump in Bessie and speed on over to Sweetwaters? AbsoFREAKINGlutely nothing.  So, here I am, jumping and jazzing and shaking and spazzing while I wait for B to finish up her class.

Do I mind? Nah.  Not really.  This place is my crib and I'm definitely going to miss popping over here all the time once I LEAVE FOR SCHOOL!!!! (FYI, T-4 Days, BABY!!!!!!) Not that I'm excited or anything (AHEM).

Do I expect people to come visit me while I'm school bearing gifts of companionship and free food?  Why yes, yes I do.  If you have my number, hit me up and pick me up and pay for a meal.  My repayment??  Good humor and my fabulous company.  Sounds tempting, no???

Anyhootnhollah, I'm gonna sign off now.

PEASABI!!

No comments:

Post a Comment