I'm also, not actually a very good procrastinator. I'm one of those obnoxious people who has their homework done before the weekend, starts projects in advance, blah blah blah.
I don't know what it is...but lately, I can't focus enough to sit down and do a 10 minute ANYTHING without getting distracted!
And last night...ah, my, my, my, last night. I got approximately 5 hours of sleep. You see, I had a volleyball game (don't worry, we won...actually, we swept them in three games and looked pretty dang good, and that wasn't even us at our best WOOT!!! [<--see??? ADD!!!!]) Anyway, because we swept them, Coach treated us to ice cream (Pralines and Cream!! YUMMMM!!!) We had a later game (7:30) so of course we played till about 9:30, didn't start heading home from ice cream till about 10:30 and so, at about 11pm I staggered into my house smelling vaguely like a sewer. I couldn't shower and go to bed though, I had about 20-30 math corrections to cover (due this morning, 8am). My teacher hadn't responded to me til I was in the middle of my game...well, what's a girl to do? Plop down at the counter and do corrections until 1/1:30? Why yes, yes indeed. So there I was 1:30am smelling...well, I won't go there. I finally crawled upstairs, washed up and crawled into bed. Unfortunately, I was so tired I slept through my 6:30am wake-up warning. So I slept in till about 7, I'm supposed to leave at 7:30, but my alarm clock is also slow, so I finally ran out the door at about 7:40 and got to class ten minutes later.
Happy ending, however, this week: we get to skip one section of the homework, the test is OPEN BOOK and we're actually SUPPOSED to take it with each other, this is a major win for me at this point.
My day has slowly progressed from "OHHHH WHYYYY??!?!?!?! WHYYY MEEE?!?!?!" to "Eh, not bad, not bad." And since my dad will be home soon (after being gone for a week), it'll get even BETTER!! I'll be going to get some coffee pretty soon which is just gonna make me go through the roof!!!!
I decided I would let my ADD speak for itself through this post. Case closed.
On a more somber note, at 3pm a sweet, brave, beautiful 12 year old girl who goes to my church who has been fighting cancer for the past 3 years is being taken off of life support. Please pray for this strong, young girl who has suffered so much as she goes to meet God today. </3 Please keep her family and close friends in your prayers as well as they say goodbye.
Peace.
No comments:
Post a Comment